- Amazon Web Services has seen its growth slow down in recent years amid intensifying competition, the COVID-19 pandemic, and simple law of large numbers.
- Business Insider identified and mapped out 95 of the most powerful people under AWS CEO Andy Jassy, who are leading key growth areas at the company.
- They include influential execs such as Chief Technology Officer Werner Vogels, and Twitch CEO Emmett Shear, as well as some less familiar names, like Kathrin Buvac, the new vice president of business development, and Matt Garman, the head of sales and marketing.
- Do you work at Amazon? Contact this reporter via encrypted messaging apps Signal/Telegram (+1-415-926 -2066) or email ([email protected]).
- Are you an Amazon Web Services employee? Contact reporter Ashley Stewart via encrypted messaging app Signal (+1-425-344-8242) or email ([email protected]).
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
For the better part of the past decade, Amazon Web Services was the